I have pictures changing in my Google Fotos and if telling I'd be giving reason to be declared mentally ill and in need of medication.
Watch A Beautiful Mind and wonder what would happen, if I was right and GeStaPo had managed until the 1960ies to take over all main Western Secret Services, and a mathematician scores way above average on the IQ scale to also find Secret Service codes in internationaly sold newspapers understanding connections between headlines and terrorism.
Or Mexican Kartells conquering Europe while the prime slave of the next KZ system turns out to be uncontrollable and highly trained in all military means.
We know that we know things. Than there are things that we know we do not know and even things of which we did not know we didn't know them until they happened.
I know what Germans did in the past facing their rule challenged and their system failing and I know I want to life and love, which is incompatible to German rule.
So, they have to leave...
#ticktack
#cyberpunkcoltoure