Tuesday 24 September 2024

Is this before a potential Climate Jump

and at which points was the forecast model still correct? 
He said that the models predicted incorrectly widespread certain high temperatures that occured than only in certain regions. 
But what does define them? 
When the Max Headroom of Weather Science sais in the Alps on lower altitudes that might happen, than I only know that the Alps also have more different micro-clmates defined by Valley's positioning and winds relative to it.
If my theory is right and a new form of Storm for Europe is building existence than the comment on low, warm and humid winds would support that. 
The cold overlay winds might than create a large stretch of electrostatic fields that will cause thunder and lighting, I also mentioned as possible if the climate change turns mother earth into a green and blue tiny Gas Giant, which is an Astrophysical type of Planet, almost.
I can't be all that doomed, so what if the 18th of October is the first extreme wide thunder and lightning field with the model temperatures at only the layer causing the electrostatic field? 
That's gonna be an exiting waiting time and I am such an asshole smiling about it as I type almost dropping my mobile... 
Anyway...
#cyberpunkcoltoure 
And where was those models off worst?