Wednesday 9 October 2024

In a possible close future

Today, but in a future 

You are the Rigger? 
Yeah. 
And also a fine Street Samurai? 
I can shoot. 
I need to leave town. Munich got hot.
I've heard. I can provide accommodation for four weeks and drop you outside the EU without custom checks, if you need. 
Where? 
Is there a warrant? 
No. But the Cops are well connected.
How do you like Lybia in Autumn? 
Not sure, never been there. And LKA? 
Non, what so ever. 
Than, sounds great. 
Ok. I have a place for four weeks close to Metz in the woods. We get there during the storm. Depending on the weatherforecast we head to the next spot and in three month you have a nice ocean view spot in Africa with an AK next to you and a good fish and lamb restaurant around the corner. Your pay will last you a year there, but there is no cleaning lady.
Sounds great. 
Sure you don't wanna have em dropped? 
Ah. Yes.
Your call. Wanna eat?  The Burger are good here. 
#theonlydystopiayouget #gfyNazis