Tuesday 15 October 2024

The Henn or The Egg - Bullshitbingo 2.0

Considering the size I understand that not all Christians and Moslems will fit into Israel despite Jerusalem. Based on that pronunciation we might one day pull a number of a roll and apply for a Visa. 
Than I am sure Arabic is second official language in Israel and even the fucking post office staff speaks it fluently. 
And aggression. Can I tell that the Kindergarden staff that banned me little Dickhead off the grounds because an older someone proclaimed the Kitcar from behind me before I jumped him? 40 yeas ago. 
Caus, in opposite to a lot of really hot IDF girls I won't even consider referring to my Dick size and overload...to crack a joke in your face.
#trollnation 
#cyberpunkcoltoure 

Also available in white and blue, but with Arabic numbers. Romans won't fit and other we haven't.