Monday 7 October 2024

TheGerman Delusion

Into minute 10 he explaines that once he got into a robbery to protect an elderly man he had six months of pain afterwards, but also that he is prepared always against being attacked by carrying something appropriate being painful for not him...
That reminded me of one of the young pretties in the company telling another one older one that she can protect me, caus some boys wanna beat me up, having made a weekend selfdefence seminar the company organised. 
Which blew me cover, because the other told her about that one public box fight in town I couldn't talk me sellout and he just should have not dropped the Führergruss the moment he came off his corner. 
Next time I won't run, but stay in that beer tent, 4te. 
Promised. 
#forPaulus 
#TIE #killemall #provos
#cyberpunkcoltoure