with a currently handicapped finger keeps pointing out that he was born in a brothel..
and I just couldn't get over that.
So, she is such a horny whore that when the stretching started there was no way she made it into hospital? Seriously? Any chance your Dad was Irish??? Piss drunk, but Irish....because there is no way that was the first time pleasure won in her life.
#cyberpunkcoltoure
#MODInc
Imagine him pulling that in front of a gang of GIs and the guy from Boston asks him: "Can I see a picture of your mum?" and then he misses how they all look at each other after having checked the pic on his mobile and keep drinking in all silence.
Now you know. Street King you.
...thirtyfive min later outside...
Would you?
I am engaged.
Nah, I mean hypothetically.
Possibly.
Maybe.
I would.
I guess, twenty years ago, if I was allready born than.
Go back and call him brother, idiot.