Really? Beside letting all doubtful three letter abbreviations off the leash Confederates have build, major infringements of Constitutional Rights, such as arrests taking away even temporarily any freedom need proper cause and not just any suspicion.
The difference, made more clear by simplifying spelling, is that every offence needs a balanced prosecution and thereby investigation.
If you break down your Iraq war justification down to The Hood, guess what's gonna happen?
So, stay in your boroughs, Germans, and who hated it the ice man?
If it should turn out that they arrest brown skinned humans and no blond men, that is racist profiling. I still remember how I high fived my buddy with 15 who managed to stretch his cash out to 6 months in Boston, before having to call mum and his brother asking me if he'd have to go to prison being arrested at the boarder, I knew caus I b-balled with the GIs, obviously by German logic.
No. Trvavel ban and tell em, then book a flight back. He loved America he said, in tears. My Hero. Stupid, dumb, motherfucker, but my hero among the Germans back then. No papers, no job, so... #the90ies