Monday, 13 April 2026

#Misconceptions

 That is the sweet talk. The reality, as a Racial Jew in Germany today, is this:

 I walk into the Office of the Manager. I ask him to consider giving me a Consultant Contract after two other Departments became curious about my work and everyone knowing that all strategic and work and tools created responsible to fix the Help Desk problems came from me and no second. I was also know for analyzing errors saving some Pharma Companies millions in potential losses by fixing the Study Set Up and thereby the company law cases.

He stared at me, saying nothing and told me to leave.

Then they started bullying me. Dedicated persons of the Help Desk and the tone of my Superiors changed dramatically. Eventually, the same Manager asked me into his office telling me I would scare others.

I stared at him, saying nothing and he told me to leave.

I took a Sabbatical deciding to change my life and never bow to any German again.

#undergroundwars #topfloorhits #igotstuck
#TIE 
 
They started. Soon, they will complain about the Game we play here... #gfyBKA I never showed what I also was, beside a fine work bee and "Dukatenscheisser" to a network of Nazis alive by CIA and Allies false decisions. A few years ago I was told by a Crew having a serious death wish they ignored that I had a Poverty Oath and "Tom" had my Copy Rights received. Just the Crew of six officers to get me in, did not show up, despite my effort...
 
PS: In the story of D. Erfolg (58), who noticed that no one until the New Manager mentioned his wife ever despite her telephone number? That's how they screw you over. Deals are made off barracks. If we do that... #provos #IRAmovement