Thursday, 18 June 2026

#TheGermans - Mind Set

 So, Polizei is making laws except you are stronger as I figured out and infront of them. The problem here with the Officer is that Germany is unlike France no Nation with strict separation of State and Religion. The French call that laïcité and its Secularism.

Further more, given I do that, the Officer looses reality and tries to tackle me resulting in his death and those around him continuing his illegal actions also dying by my actions of self-defense, I had no chance to sue them and their Precinct at all. 

They'd blame some Clan or Rocker, as they did in the past in Frankfurt, but I could not press charges.

I assume that Polizei is given prescription drugs as a standard procedure instead of more dedicated physical and juridical training and I am aware of a unit using psychoactive substances to induce fear before an arrest attempt. The research to achieve that must derive from GeStaPo laboratories in the Death Camps and related training created by SS men having also founded all German Police services, which is a badly covered secret, but sad truth.

I have reason to believe that major parts of the German Police Services do not comply with the German WW2 Surrender Treaties, at all, even against last means.

#TIE
#noblessoblige
#cyberpunkcoltoure