Despite their ego they are Street. The Top Floors starts with those adding at least one zero to their available capital. Bank Managers have their Brut worth as liquid cash at hand. They can spend more privately as many of those Bank Managers, but it is not that much more, and they have in no means as much cash to move.
When I was with the old Collage buddies of the aspiring, career guy being over from abroad, they asked me if I ever fought for money in like underground combat sports, having had the what_did_you_train topic and I could not hold back to tell em that my Codex would forbid that, having some laughs harvested as calculated.
The messenger is not responsible for how the receiver takes the message is standard teaching in the International Corporate World business Zen classes.
Some people want to use you, some people want to be abused is song lyrics from a Band called Placebo.
After my status was sorted, I was able to get back to the nice guy part, and managed to avoid them having their ass kicked by German bouncers after one kind of a Moron of a Buddy grepped a Vodka bottle form behind the bar... having that accent in Germany, downtown, in that very town bombed to ashes just like Dresden as the only second.
Which I also had no chance to tell em, besides....
Now put me among these stallion ego minds all around the Onuah Alpha Brothers eager to show their status off, having freshly met and thereby being in desperate need of sorting out the most important thing of each and every career in this current world of the dark modernity, being a Pirate boy all alone, their ability to interrupt and dominate - all breathing creatures in approximaty - way before the e-commerce industry.
I do not mind being poor. I also would not mind being in charge of a lot of money. Ideally my money. But the how is what really upsets me.