Thursday, 30 July 2026

#misconceptions

 To be really honest with you, is putting a J into LGBTQ the worst possible move, because each of these letters is out of the religion by its laws.

I just read that two IDF female soldiers committed suicide in since the Gaza war rising amount. They may not have a Jewish funeral.

You will Barry them in Judea with a Rabbi n xt to a married gay couple in olive wood coffins and I wonder if the first Orthodox by force chained to rifles have to watch it.

Sarah? Do you hate me??? 

I am trying to say that no one has to start with Kabala lessons first, but skipping all Tohra School because of facing a man who will stare at you while talking about the Diaspora Order as the German teacher speaking just as clean as her when it was about cans and gas, is a bad move when defining Judaism from there on solely.

#noblessoblige
#theoceanoflies
#cyberpunkcoltoure

PS: Do you wanna instead correct my English grammar?