Friday, 21 August 2026

#51sts #igotstuck

 Why does no one in that video mention or wonder how the floor turned ceiling and ceiling floor?

I know I am not wrong, but the Germans do not know they are not fine.

#cyberpunkcoltoure 

 PS: But seriously that's Germans. The two argue about the 35 limit on the building's height obviously looking for a way to take the piss and get it higher. Then, the Chieftain mentions that a buddy told him his max height was 37.

So, the point is that Americans, to the very opposite of Germans, do not pull down your entire house for a few inches or feet given that it is not excessive, which I only have to mention by the context of Germans and their mind set aka asshole rule making character. The 35 comes with a reason, such as the amount of floors. You can't build a skyscraper or apartment block there. Then, the average American in the town planning office does the math: We like 3 floors maximum. Each floor might have 11 units in height. Given or take a few higher ceilings here and there that equals: 35.

Feet, right? Like what kicks ass... 

That's how they role, in America. In Barracks High School Administration, PX stuff and even in Uniform.

So, how'd you recon you mix in, CIA? Into the Army.... I ... ???????????????
#provos