Tuesday, 4 August 2026

#misxonceptions

 How racist white sadists have a home in a Genre that is called Black Metal?

You wanna check how fast these Heroin Cowboys can consume which amounts of Beer and Hard Liquor and you understand how that happened, which is really distracting for even the best trained metal head alcoholics from judging or any lyrics.

I was suffering for weeks and they just dropped that name pointing out a sticker on a jacket of someone I was not even getting ANY close. I did make it on Sunday being present, too, trying to recall Friday and Saturday while being Babysitted and given water, free of charge tap water. Everyone was so proud I showed up even so visibly physically deranged like no second time ever standing straight at the Urinal because of the water supply! If leaning with the head against the wall counts as straight so...

METAL HEADS FOR EVER!!!

#MODInc
#cyberpunkcoltoure