Monday, 31 August 2026

....not bad, not bad

 nice one, Mexicanos. ... Viva Noctem.

It is hard to impossible compared to Bravehearts time to start a tiny business.

#cyberpunkocoltoure #noblessoblige #the6thworld #lyricsbabe

I hear footsteps approaching
Almost like a threat coming towards us
I can't tell them apart, though...
I'm sure I know who they are by their smell
You probably don't know that on the planet
There are beings called men

(Can you describe what they look like?
You who know them so well
These who call themselves men?)

They are made almost like us
With legs and a nose
They walk with their feet and look
With their eyes too

(From what you say, it seems to me
That there's no difference between us and men)

Apparently, we are the same
But that's a lie
And the difference
Is truly immense

(Can you tell us what the difference you're referring to consists of?)