Thursday, 6 August 2026

#provos

 Warsawa 44 is on Amazon Prime. In German, not even English. I am watching a movie in which the Pols speak German about their resistance.

Now, there is a difference. When I see the SS Officer, I think of how it would be to stand close to him, smell his skin, while driving a Dagger deep into his belly, cutting him wide open, while watching him dying in the fear they learned to cause bouncing back into him and letting him freeze as I can not feel it. I just can't. I can simulate it, but I can't feel that form of fear.

There was only one way to deal with Germans in both world wars: Killing. No argument, no reason was taken, but violence, fear, anger and hate. 

Having been grown up here, I don't think they changed. The world did and thereby their options. 

The movie is about European citizens joining the fight. Our noblemen, knights, are supposed to be drowning in blood by then. And so we were. As long Germany teaches Gdansk was German, legally, instead of having faced a massacre by Germans and that it was founded by Pols, no one will talk about us, erased from history books. 

They fight out desperation, we until we collapse. We exist. No matter the German and their Allies Ocean of Lies.

#TIE 
#IRAmovement #paramilitary #provos