I assume the end game of modern Alchemists is to create objects through their will. Manifestation is the Real Existing Socialism of Communism. Just step on that path.
Watch it. The People of Kings over Europe.
#igotstuck #TIE
#cyberpunkcoltoure
PS: I am serious.... and I did not start all nuts.
Having been told I have had watched too many Hollywood movies by Polizei in the 90ies gets a whole new flavor, today, in the 2020s.
They state manifesting is to making space for a partner to get a partner by manifesting. That practically means to not sleep anymore in the middle of the bed, he rented two parking spots having only one car and I assume clearing out some space in the wardrobe.
Visualize that and rate the creepiness on a scale of 1 to 10 being shown around after a few dates. All I am saying the few marriages between the Aristocracy people and us no one way road. It is a Canyon, always was.
Psychologically, from a no degree perspective, I think they are self training themselves. They are also the kind of human that pulls cutlery into place after having a seat in a restaurant. They have ticks. Strong ticks that make them incredible uncomfortable. In a tick situation they change and the normal human facade falls. Then you understand how they managed to create that level of war atrocities in all their wars and worst of all in the Holocaust.
Without managing to control the ticks, rearranging them, they start a fight over finding a sock on the wrong draw or a cushion at the wrong spot depending only on the tick, drug level and genetic disorder.
