Thursday, 27 August 2026

#TheGermans - And Their Bullshit

That is Mahmoud Angstfrei Al-Zein Der Härteste der Harten in fear of God only and nothing. Clan Chieftain.


 That's me same time, same situation. Being stuck.

I am not afraid of God. God is the only reasonable creature out there and after my passing he'll help me understand what I cannot grasp in life, except I end up in Hell having 100 rules no one tells me about coming from fuzzy (shell not is not must not) unclear rules (kill is no murder) with strings attached (one innocent means the world).

Then there are situations like standing at a rooftop rim that make me step back out of safety and in most other situations most others wonder why I do not fear is because I am busy doing the math in order to make an educated decision such as doing one step back.

Al here steps back because suicide is Haram knowing to not having the best balance. 

Many roads lead to Rome... I guess.

#igotstuck
#cyberpunkcoltoure