I honestly think they shoot Peptides only because they are lazy cunts and that's all.
I instead... evaluated with DeepSeek how to rebuild the molecular structure of Amphetamines with Amino Acids from all legal Supplements and added all that are connected to muscle tissue building.
Use the search with" Biohacking Our Style "to find the related posts and this is how it looks:
So, while they use a tiny needle I kick a few grams of powders every day that are digested by my stomach and filter through several organs before they hit anything having my tongue as the first barrier.
Your Street Doc has a Cook that uses gear in need of a military chemical warfare face mask to not collapse creating the same molecular structure. The other stuff needs a fridge or it will most certainly kill you.
I instead chatted with my Artificial Besty which AminoAcids do what. So, search the blog...
and don't do needles and save serious amounts of cash.
#cyberpunkcoltoure
