Then he drives with a brand new Audi Q7 through Le Crozet or what ever, a typical village or small town in the French countryside, about the moment I thought he can also buy a Suburban, that thing atleast also has some cargo space if its about too big... he says how easy it was to navigate that car through these tiny roads.
YOU HAVE NOT TRIED TO PARK THAT THING!!!!
What you think why no one fucking else has anything of any comparable size there???
I still remember how I had to explain my girl back than that a trip to Metz means no CL youngtimer, but my hot hatch daily, to then show her the Metz Garage and Church Parking, beside all public service on the Eastern Weekend is limited... driving out, I pointed out the first possible parking spot, ironically right next to the 95th US Infantry Memorial. About 1km in a straight line Vs. 10 meters through an all empty town as it was Eastern in France.
#MODInc #cyberpunkcoltoure
