Now, this is Aryan Nation. The full blown Street Doc. Enforcer and All Entrepreneur.
I am not sure how that goes down in that movie, because they have deals with CIA and FBI and we only our Middle Finger in place, but that is what in reality is about to happen:
Ah. Yeah. I saw some skater Dudes around here.
They check the area before bringing a Pharmacy warehouse of samples expecting usually whole sales activity coming.
Okay. What do we do with those kids?
You want me to ask them for you?
Ah. They have pot?
MJ, Marijuana, Weed, Cannabis, no shit.
I thought you were kidding.
They did not get that slang and intel.
I go ask them. I give them your number.
.... a few hours later ...
Hey Boys. ... all hands visible ...
... staring ...
Ahm. So I have these ladies and they are in need. So, I checked them, they are clean, but I just don't do ... making quotation marks and rolling the eyes ..."deeard pot"
We neither. We smoke no trash.
Mmmh. You still wanna try? I told them I talk to you.
Ok. You coming back?
No.
Still all East of ...
Yeah. Here the number....
Great.
Bye ... walking off facing his back ...
Byebye
... dialing ...
Hi. We got your number from ... ah ... Jon Doe.
What?
The Trailer Guy?
Oh.
Short of dirt. Ahm, So our Gardening Shop has all you need to keep also your Garden green.
What's your name?
Mr Greenthumb. Gardening Supplies.
------
#cyberpunkcoltoure