These two ... morons. It is about threats of AI.
That is the CEOs of the leading AI companies:
Which one of these guys believes that the hot chick does not, I repeat, DOES NOT walk off with the Bad Guy?Exactly, that's going on... using the morons.
#cyberpunkcoltoure
PS: I do wonder how many Average Joe's also skip the math like the morons on e.g: Bio Weapon - Laboratory - Laboratory Equipment - Biologist/Virologist. If you can spell what each actually means in detail, the AI might be least problem we all have, which is why I visit I Doctor I trust because that little white paper in the box of medication does not really help to understand if I need after the box more of that gear... daily.
Do you know what I mean??
Ok. What are petri dishes and why is fishing misleading here? ... Insider jokes ...
Ok. If anyone asks you to get a Thorium/Kell-style recovery flask and the Erlenmeyer flask, does that mean you can trust him they can cook meth like Mr Heisenberg or are they just kidding pretty good having had too much time with an AI, but no other friends?
I might turn that into a category. ... Insider jokes ... #ironcladthegoblin #undergroundwars
... insider jokes ...
