Saturday, 26 September 2026

#Aleppo

I told you that there will be no peace, but continuous war.

Check this one to understand how intense it still is. 

Then, let's do some math.


 and we add:

Recent Stabilization: Following diplomatic interventions and a late-2025 ceasefire, the Integrated Food Security Phase Classification (IPC) and the UN reported that by early 2026, humanitarian relief supplies scaled up sufficiently to meet 100% of the minimum caloric standard for the first time since the start of the war.

with:

Yes, reports indicate that Hamas forces and associated armed personnel continue to disrupt, seize, and divert food supplies inside Gaza. However, whether this qualifies as a "massive, systematic theft" of all incoming aid remains a highly debated topic among intelligence agencies and humanitarian groups

Then you stare at the fat face and consider the meaning of "minimum caloric standard".

So, I am happy that IDF killed a righteous target.  

Look Bibi, what about my personal BKA Music Manager renitent issue? I know you could... take their fuck face of that Beluga on that golden spoon financed on credit I had no way to deny.

#provos #cyberpunkcoltoure 
#undergroundwars