Tuesday, 29 September 2026

#BBC

 I just learned that Urs did not compete this year in the Mr Olympic. Instead he had a great time.

While I watched the vid I started wondering how much one can fuck up in the last days before the stage and have no answer except most likely a lot and only insiders understand.

Then I thought acclimatization is a great idea and wondered why he is so relaxed.

Let's put it like that:

If a guy from Afghanistan came to L.A., being top notch trained able to present a full package he still won't stand a chance shouting Allah Uuuh AGBAAA into the audience, because Bodybuilding is very American in some unforgiving ways.

Especially the German BBC full members often complain about that. I am not sure if that is a good next paragraph here, but fuck you All.

Maybe they should just not march in, but have a day adjusting to the climate, I wonder.

For a change.

#cyberpunkcoltoure