Finally a show in which the social aspects cannot play any role. The current continuous looser Tim said about that show that there was competition, but much more a collegial meeting happening. I am glad they all turned Hippies now.
That then means just for us outsiders staring at walking drug labs lifting iron for obscurely ridiculous levels of muscle volume... we get it ever less.
The top commentator says some about an unsymmetrical back you just can't get over as soon as having started focusing on it and I am 100% confident that that's pretty dam accurate, if I just could point out which he means.
Bodybuilding can be the worst chaos ever. There is no way to tell anything apart or follow those fuzziest descriptions such as fasting over a stomach issue about a guy that must have serious levels of appetite visibly being any of them.
At least I know understand how most other feel when I talk about my world and thinks I think about.
#cyberpunkcoltoure
PS: That suicide thing? That is simple. You can grab these guys at their balls. Being dead, Bodybuilding is done and you'll never make it. Everyone will remember you as the guy dying being 12kilos over weight. If you live onm the worst that can happen is that you are the guy that had no chance yet never gave up.
Works with each single Alpha Primate.
Granted.
#streetwars
Look. Noah got all animals through the flood. Those animals are there to give him company. God created humans on the last day of his work. Imagine that we, those deriving from animals, became humans to accompany those God created; That we eventually mixed with them. Consider that Noah's kind does not exist anymore, but that we all carry some of them as much as some of those animals.
But most importantly that all God made was Good.
Good.
#jedi