Sunday, 13 September 2026

#cyberpunkcoltoure - Mind Set

 


I am honestly just curious. The point is that the Onuahs are a bunch of Coke heads, that love to pose, go nuts regularly and blow out a very lot of money for having a minor fashion brand. With all given respect, is Monseigneur Arnold having a more decent lifestyle at least in public.


If there was fake, it must be partial fake. I now wonder which parts are green screen, if there are any.

I can't find on a random 4k video any comparable clean foreground - background cuts. They are all fuzzy, which is normal for street photography having the camera's autofocus go nuts being distracted by ever changing lights and distances.

They have almost always clean shots...

I do wonder if the CIA Artefact guys that took from Sktr for their Thrasher Magazine and lately tried to Black Mail me into a poverty oath by BAK fucks extended their business further away from turning me into Burton Pros on a different continent.

In the 90ies they did that to wash Drug money... and fuel their own wallets.

#MIB #undergroundwars
#cyberpunkcoltoure