No Dude. That Crisps Homey is queing up for a Wet T-Shirt contest. Next moment, he turns around smiling all white grill at the White Bitch. Go back to MIT, Asian boy.
I sometimes can't help myself...
#MODInc
#cyberpunkcoltoure
This blog looks at this real world as, if I was sitting in a cyberpunk pub in a Sci-Fi parallel universe with a super skunk ciggy and a sweet bourbon, and this world was the video game. I am a fully independent artist with no management or distribution contracts. Piracy is a crime and harms artists. Report abuse, theft and piracy to the local authorities to help free, independent artists! DeepSeek calls this "digital neo-outsider art"
No Dude. That Crisps Homey is queing up for a Wet T-Shirt contest. Next moment, he turns around smiling all white grill at the White Bitch. Go back to MIT, Asian boy.
I sometimes can't help myself...