He has a history of violence against his wife that is just under public investigation.
No the guy with hair, he is covering being gay, the bold guy, but also influencer.
Now we enter FBI profiling territory. His mother died. Then, his mother committed suicide. Then his mother died in a car crash.
If I was a U.S. Marshal, by the old school constitution, or District Attorney I know would find out if he was ever in psychological treatment for giving him the responsibility...
...and start a murder investigation. First Degree, yet potentially limited by a mental disability such as autism or a personality disorder aiming for live by being a threat to public.
But here...
#thegermans
#cyberpunkcoltoure
PS: They get into smile or no smile and alternate persons theories. I was interested, because on the bad quality footage I thought first to see a different women. The moveing pattern fitted the accused.
That is the expression I recognized... it was that woman. On many other pictures she looks very different. Acting classes are very common among Germans. The School Theater groups are very popular. Those having attended impersonate the Nice, Attractive, but stereotype based on about the same rules or profile.
Many Germans, especially those under long term substance influence are the opposite of that:
Scotland Yard hires those... BKA dealt E until recently. #provos #gfyBKA
#noblessoblige