It's Crack Wave going, so...
The Invasion. How Aldi destroys Walmart...
I kinda get that the Germans constantly believe Gdanks was their founding and that Frankfurt would play in the same league as London, but you just need to role on in a Civic onto Walmart parking lot to understand how redicously delusional that title there is.
They honestly expect every visitor rolling on in a full size long bed pick up. As soon as you get the shelfs inside you also don't question that anymore, besides:
Walmart is vastly larger than Aldi in the United States, controlling roughly 20% of the total U.S. grocery market share compared to Aldi's 2.9%.
I am serious. They are ready for the Apocalypse Grocery Shopping spree...
Family Packs on Forklifters. In Europe that amount of charcoal means Black Powder and Civil War, I guess. I thought it might be dog dry food, first, for very large dog.
Here, they close up the vegetables.
WHY WOULD YOU POST THAT????
#igotstuck #cyberpunkcoltoure
For Americans
For the Rest of the WorldConsider the load...
#TIE #TheGermans






