Don't worry, I even make gay men trying to trap me laugh.
So, I was hanging for some time with a homosexual photographer in Berlin, this way getting around in the House Music Club and Art scene.
One day I came to his flat at an early evening and in his living room was in the corner next to lightbulb a giant black rubber Penis, sitting on its Sack. That thing was about 10cm in diameter and maybe half a meter high.
So, obviously, I needed a moment to sort that new thing for myself in which I stared at it and did nothing else really. He said that a mate of him left that there...
I could not help myself and asked him, now looking at him: "Is he serious about that thing?"
I never got a clear answer, but was asked if I liked to have one in my place, which I said no to and deflected to ... I think food, like the Kebab place around the corner.
Was that a hint it was just decoration??
That's 20 years now.