Thursday, 17 September 2026

With all given respect...

 So, she says: FAUDA is the best show to understand the Middle East conflict... you have to watch it. They hunt in Marseilles a Terrorist...

I can't help myself:

No, the Israeli operatives in season 5 do not work with French forces; instead, they operate completely off-the-grid and outside official channels.

She is all right here. I give her that. Last time I felt like that a local Papa Smurf said about me so I heard it: "He is the toughest", to then give me a Japanese style Tattoo, without any local anesthetic, me knowing he had no idea about that IRA thing.

Oh. Technically speaking operating in another country without informing the local authorities is illegal. You might have figured immediately, sober bastards you.  

#cyberpunkcoltoure #provos #IRAmovement
 
Independent Mission: Doron, Eli, and Steve travel to Marseille on their own to hunt down a Hamas cell without authorization or local backing.
French Suspicion: As the Israeli agents target terrorists, local bodies begin to pile up in Marseille.
Police Investigation: French police and intelligence services quickly suspect that Israeli agencies are behind the assassinations and launch an official investigation against them.
No Collaboration: Rather than joining forces with French law enforcement, the Shin Bet operates in secret and bypasses the local authorities—even uncovering that the lead French investigator is corrupt.
 
Heros, and I am just a comedian behind an age check. 
 

 https://j4v-cyberpunk-music.blogspot.com
 
You are a grown man now!
or started system engineering?