I think they both lie. She said she is hot. She also said they want a man.
So, that's what is happening: They go on a date. Good lucking, fit guy. Don Powders dream customer; But, these guys are lifting weights in the Gym, they are not on the mill... or worst, they tried the Stack and have side those effects.
I am talking about the male counter part of those milkies that are no milkies ... ?
Like, when you cheat, you get a cheater. This being said, I am also fine that they can't be like: I want dick. Not plenty, not many. I want one reliable, thick, under control, coordinated dick ready when I want it, where I want it and for how long I want it. In return, I can pay for Dinner and over a fine roof, but you must be hard and stiff, because of me.
Get it??