Tuesday, 6 October 2026

#misconceptions

 Do you see that mob of drug dealing African gangsters?

Their violent aggression against our order and systematic demolition of peace in order to parasite of the European welfare systems benefits?

Yeah!

Dude, I am sober in Germany! I for well remember that face of the Doctor, each single time, telling me that he does not like to prescribe medication against a Cold, because I can stay at home for few days the moment I am fine with the fever@home ticket and no free prescription-drug paper work.

Fuck them! 

The worst was when one of their pure Blonds figured out at work that the reason I constantly spoke English, in an American company, with about everyone was that I can not turn off the "Villager" German, but at fucking all. She said: "Oh Gott" the moment I was telling her that I spoke German that very moment, about to go ballistic when she realized I was the only one that cannot speak, clear Auschwitz Warden's "Hoch-Deutsch" at all and do not fake my pronunciation as the only one around in town left.

Do you understand what they did in Cold War? 

You assimilate or face sever inhumane consequences from false diagnoses to financial limitations. 

Here, its not one. This is published to let us resign and accept the situation. 

Try Harder!

#igotstuck 
#cyberpunkcoltoure 
 
PS:
Can you tell me the difference between: Allemand socialise and Socialise allemand?
 
The difference between "Allemand socialisé" and "Socialise allemand" comes down to word order (syntax) and whether "socialisé" acts as an adjective describing a German person or thing, or if "socialise" is a conjugated verb form related to the action of socializing in a German context.
 
Almost:
Allemand socialisé
• Meaning: A German person (or concept) who has been socialized (integrated into society, taught social norms, or accustomed to a group).
 Socialise allemand
• Meaning: This phrase usually pairs the conjugated verb socialise (he/she/it socializes, in British English spelling) with the adverbial or adjectival descriptor allemand (German), or it represents a typo/inverted structure for a German social club or socializing in German.
It is a bit out of context for an AI RAGed on School book grammer and some historix texts on Creole. 
 
#neversurrender
#TIE