Thursday, 8 October 2026

#TheGermans

 So, I am trying to tell you that the CIA has a wing dedicated to stealing art. We call them the CIA Artifact division. The Thrasher Magazine and this here is just the most prominent examples of the most blunt and ridiculous ignorant theft possible. They give a fuck that the guy in red must be a well trained GI and the one in bright baby blue an idiot, but nothing more. They have the power.

TuPac is the most prominent case in the Rap Industry.

This is the Germans. Little known internationally - for a reason. If you listen to that, you have to understand that Rap Battles are no Freestyle, they come with prebuild texts which they "drop".


I know what you are thinking, Brothers, but it is not that bad. He is not on a platform to ever more dominate next to his blackness. The other guy is known to be short. The rest ... don't worry.

What do they say?
Nothing that makes sense.
Ok. But you understood them?
Kind of. I hear the words and know their meaning, I just don't understand why they row them up like that.
Like what they say makes no sense?
Yeah.
Do they know we have real weapons.
No. They think its blanks like theirs.
That explains it.
I am glad I could help.
Lets fuck em up
Lets fuck em up 
#the90ies 
 
PS: I can't help myself. Finding that, of real Black People, yet far off all violent juvenile behavior leading to a serious Military career, took me 30 seconds on YouTube. Do you get it? Why the Germans hate us...