Thursday 16 March 2023

New Album - New Platform

 It is hard to get into a zone in which I can make a living of my music. Despite some open and real underground hardcore issues and that are off question by now, I will head on making a living either off or next to 9 to 5.

From now on I am also using a new service to publish my music, which is Winamp Fanzone on which I will publish music with a special copy right that is not fully restricted, but has some restrictions and therfore allows and also encourages to further work on my songs, does not allow others to use my tracks for commercial use for free, but if published under the same copyright to modify these tracks.

All tracks and albums uploaded there will be exclusive to Winamp Fanzone with some copy right restrictions.

So, Hyperrealistic! Will be soon to be found on my most favorite MP3 player website.