Saturday 12 August 2023

The beginning of the 6th World

This crisis is ending the hegemonie of The West, this time is changing mankind bringing a virus epedemic upon us of biblical scale that is ignored by my enemies and that nobody understands which biologic impact it will have, this time puts The Western economic and social system into its deeptest crisis like in the Mid-Ages when the Plague was upon Europe.
This crisis is the beginning of the 6th World, of a dystopia ending all utopias from the communist to the fashist projects, like hippis naive love, peace and harmony, like capitalists believe of infinite growth, like Nazis dream of a 4th Reich and creating chaos.

I can not get any job anymore. I can not live any other as nocturnem, night active, unwilling to adjust anylonger to an abusvie morning work and day driven economic system that steels from me every single minute of work and willing to enfore my will by the use of force as the system always did upon me.

Outlaw, but unlike a contemporary criminal that always has a foot in the system, appears to be more fulfilling and offers more satisfaction as a way more honest way of life even so it might mean to kill and keep killing rather to live and let live fully off society.

It would turn my to act off reacting.

It means freedom, instead of slavery.

But, going there is the last reaction....to the system keeping my copyrights to enslave me.

6th World Creatures
Don't feed them past midnight and keep powder away from them. The Enemy. The not civilized. The Gremlins. 
Yours, The Trolls.

#ticktack

PAC MAN



PRONOUNCED LIKE KARMA
FUCK YOU