Saturday 30 December 2023

German Street Simulator

Watch this to understand the Sims, if Polizei was Out Of Order or CLOSED until further notice. Here repsectivly the Frankfurt Hells Angels and how I developed my sarcastic dark humour. One of their mates did ask me in the 90ies about the GIs starting with "Hey, you are playing Basketball with the Americans. So tell me about them" and I said: "Its Streetball." and needed another five years to understand that the leather seat Audi was to impress me to just recently figure out they honestly did not understand the return threat when I said: "Look, dude, I just play Basketball with the GIs. Do you know who they are? Ranger and Green Berrets training for third world war. SO, I only play Streetball with Americans,OK?" The fuck up did not get it...and then these junky Nazis faced practically firing squats considering the given "balance" of forces.
PS: @BKA #3batch

And no, they do not understand that a headshot in real live started the fucking same way as in a social game, only that they be dead, they get.

20:19 Diggah, sag dem buller er soll näher kommen, knall ihn ab, knall seine crew ab, knall die geisel ab und dann nim den funk in der karre und sag: Wir kommen. und dann hinfahren, leichen rauswerfen und den rest von der gang wo Polizei drauf steht ab knallen...du G du...is ja nur ein spiel oder?