Friday 29 December 2023

Understanding TheGermans

I just had a Newtons Appel moment, after ignoring the Germans for the longest time or smoking incredible amounts of weed and otherwise getting piss drunk, if hanging out with them for longer. I even dropped the psychopharmaka they gave me to turn me into one of their own and therefore had to start studying them expecting a violant response against me rejecting their assimilation attempts.
When I watched this clip from 02:00 on I understood that Adolf Hitler, basically the father of modern German coltoure, considered Jesse Owens being faster as his Ayrians because of being closer to monkeys, because obviously his Ayrians cannot swing like a monkey and ignorant asshole every German is also gave a shit on the fact that neither colour matched nor that Mr Owens can swing like a Gibbon.
Anyway, I only know them with comperable reactions to what ever I do better tha Germans. Tragidy of my live is that I decided to become better in pretty much everything that is fun to annoy them....and now....well.....one thing is missing so..
 RIP POLIZEI

PS: I am bit worried that they than started with some strange experiments in their Lebensborns, because until today a scary amount of Germans married couples looks like siblings and you know....that Gibbon can climb...would you check medical colleges and their DNA labs, please?? All...