that the Anti-Baby Pill was initially ment to be taken in times of having regular intercause yet practicing birth control and why would noone use google to understand what the little pill actually does in the female body at all? Meaning, if you do not shag every single opportunity....maybe a hormon regulating chemical substance is not that of a great idea after all over longer periods in general?
At least at the point in which stopping using is considered a quote:"journey" like others do when stopping Eeing their brains out every weekend having too short Sundays by being on Monday still radioactive like a fucking nuclear power plant.
I already striuggled with the alcohol normal as a corpo hanging out with the colleague friends and was dead flat on Sunday in regular need of MacDonalds and Burger King supply line gear to fight the stomach issues, just I do quite know what alcohl is, how the different versions impact the mood and that hangovers and Aspirine is making it all worse. A couch, music, and lots of kaba .... Sunday best...
Or is that the worst of all excuses about being alergic to Latex?. You are not. Just dare to go all in horny.
Things I'll never now....
Ahm, I don't like condoms
Why?
I am alergic
Like..?
Well.
Do you get any spots or skin irritations?
NOOOO
So you get wet like hell?
Ahm...red flushing face...
Was your ex a Rocker?
How?
Only ex girls of Bodybuilders are worse, but I just grap...and did you ever come oral???
...silence....
A true MOD deep on TheGermans Rocker Turff explorations
Are you a doctor?
If you like so, sweety.