Sunday, 17 March 2024

Hitlers money system

In a nutshell one bank gives out money. 
Instead we did it like this here following before the Nazis got on drugs into power and also burned books. Our books.

Everyone can print money. Everyone that does not understand that not everyone will take everyones money may leave this blogg and try fucking himself.
Look at me when I was a corporate PIG in an internationaly operating company based also in my Hell's Kitchen. I gave them about 43h per week including overtime. In my special situation I have a flat in the families house we live in since way before Germany. I need a car, I need fuel for the car and insurance in case I hurt someone with it and they than need medical bills. I need food and clothing and one day vacation.
If you take with the Hitler money also all Hitler laws away, than the dealership of the car well could build a car themselves and all I'd need I can get from locals. 
All locals also need products that are produced localy.
If all regions would again start producing for their locals every surpluss in production would be attractive in another region.
Than, traders would get products from here to bring them elsewhere in exhange for products from antoher place.
This would create exchange rates like 5 bottles of Bacchus Wine equal 1 kig of Mustard from Dijon, but 5 kilos of Mustard from Bautzen, which is only because Dijon has its own wine.200 T-Shirts designed here would be produced in India for one cow including transport and the cow could be exchanged here for 20 of those. Small cow, so.
To cut down negotiations someone looked for a product, a good itself, that was looked for by everyone and they found Gold and Silver. 
Today a computer system could do all that math of bouncing back American Burger Meat produced next to the American HQ of my late employee and that was realy wanted in the local Burger places for me picking calls so that Pharma companies can get medication to the market....
....or every digital Euro is backed by physical Silver and Gold that can be turned by melting and some creative work into more than the coin was worth.

If that is complicated, well, Hitler was on drugs and tried to conquer the world. Imagine explaining him what money is or one of his grand children that money on paper representing no other good is bad, because it has no value, yet makes everything more expensive.

PS: Can we go back to staying its in the Bible and just beat them?? And yeah, I'd pack me boot with all food I need for some hours work instead of cash....Donuts, Burger meal ingredeans, ACP ammo for the 1911 if TheGermans make it off their cages again.