Wednesday 26 June 2024

Crew, Gang, Clique

Is there a difference?  No, this being said are humans like me different from most influential humans today. The three synonyms are a good example. Most media owned and operated by primate humans will give out rules of which wording has to be used giving a clear definition despite the dictionary. 
And the worst print another issue of that dictionary proofing their point the hard way... 
This being said would I use the word Clique every time I am deeply connected with my Crew I love and in trouble threaten others by bringing my Gang on... musicians into sound we are. 

PS: Do you know the different meanings of the word "sound"? 
Like: this blogg is a sound statement of underground wars. 
#gangcoltoure 

In memory of Patrick O'Hoolygan, a true Traveller King of the very same war we Provos fight.