Tuesday 30 July 2024

At minute 04:00 I am out of nice

And this would come from me:
With all given respect you are asking the wrong questions. I have an ongoing investigation. No one interrogated at this point is actively planning any mission. 
The questions my Investigators (at this point no need for a mic anymore being interrupted four times) are which team was creating and overlooking that part of the security parameter and I also want to suggest my counter sniper for a medal in this precision shot. Counter snipers counter and therefore do not look at the Protecty but take down everyone attacking. 
So he did. 
I need two more weeks to give you a full report on who was creating the different security parameters, who was in charge of the one in questions and our solutions to go forward including the names of those having suggested that. 
Thank you Senator.  I think I come back in two weeks. Don't I??
And I won't fire any agent or staff until proofed guilty. If you ment anything else by set off duty for anyone serving his the American way of life and Freedom I would kindly ask you to rethink your wording to off active service. 
Sir, if there was an active leak it is treason facing death row. 
On local drones you have to understand that the shooter was a local too. We need security background checks on the level of buying military equipment in New York City until being allowed and therefore able to use drones. Drones, but they must have security clearance by manufacturer and model, are possible and potential way to go forward. We can give you a technology update in a different hearing, but only in a closed off from public a hearing on tactics future and present. 
Well, the size of a parameter must have reasonable dimensions. A international rocket can be launched from Russia or Iran, a home made rocket like used in the middle east several dozens kilometers. That rooftop was supposed to be covered from all our perspectives foremost Mr Trump who almost died. You have to help me here a bit and understand what I cannot say in an ongoing active investigation. 
There was a conspiracy, but of how many. One or more.