Sunday 28 July 2024

Watch at the end when is ex

shows up. I have to say upfront No Offence, because I most likely already did, but the hole point is that these people there are like really really far from those places my "Basketball Buddies" came from and I honestly don't understand the social rules and systems or structures.
I also never get any close to parties like those for plenty of reasons and last and only time a girl like that, sadly before the bikini model boob job, hit my place I was young, she mixed me up with an American and she just wanted to fuck me. 
But, I do look like a GI and not like from the Thrasher Mag Crew and so I was neither able to resist nor had any reason to resist and fell victim to the side effects of avoiding militantly germanisation successfuly.
Is she looking for a Groom on the other end of the potential spectrum and why would she do that if she can do better than both poor fuck or lay low? Or is that my perspective off the successful rich Westerners, only?
You are strange people Hollywoods. Still, score your shit in your borrow is no change since the Riots.
#provos