Monday, 12 August 2024

A Primus Misconception

I drove many cool cars and so they became less important. That is on one hand side sad, because I turned blunt, he sais in a ruff translation. 
Remember that song? I am telling you, you'll want to paint it all black down that lane. 
Satisfaction and the status of being satisfied is a status of luck and happiness and not blunt or numb at all. 
These cars were on your bucket list and you did that, you have been there. A problem in a primate society is that jealousy is prime, especially all drugged and medicated, and Rest is a step back. That means he won't find anyone that is honestly and selflessly happy for that guy when he tipsy after the third wine talks dreamingly about his McLaren experience in St.Tropez for him having put a check mark on a bucket list item. 
Now imagine his face when I, double as wide in leather jeans and a Baseball cap so deep in my face you have trouble understanding how I avoid traffic light pillars start talking about a winter camping trip to the Polarcircle starting with "Oh, that reminds me..." ending with "Ahm. I just wanted to share that to me so great experience, here... Anyone another drink?" 
...
Honestly, I am not weired, but your social rules are freakingly Nazi bad and you don't even get it.