Sadly, they always pass by daddy's place and everyone asking for him, Jon Rambo and his farm, is usually Delta Force trained and was recruited from his version in a way cheaper suite than Zegna like those the FBI wears and far off a leather vest.
But, if you are a free rider, a renegade biker off a club, or like Jax and mind the Mayans think a moment on that parking lot at the Titty Twister in a late Bible or Corn Belt night maybe even in Suburbia who saw you close to that motherfucker'n of a son of a bitch reasy a Snake Leather Job... So you come well dressed to Hell, at least.
All for a better world and God's Kingdom!!
Innit?
#arealhell'sangelsson
PS: Templers are Monks and as common for Monks they have to hear the calling of God for that path. A Knighting Ceremony is reserved for a King or Queen giving a Titel of dedicated meaning - Only. And yes, I think the SAS and Dutch Commandos should hunt you next to the Spanish Legion... but I am quite Crusader Midges in some respects.
He is basically looking for Deso Dogg, or atleast ultra militant Settlers, just with the second part of the triology. So, yes, if I was what I am righteously am, yet never will be, I'd assassine him even on U.S. soil.
Wehret den Anfängen. Fight the root cause / Stop them at their beginnings
Like we did not hang Hitler and his company and now this is all German and just a name.