In the very opposite to the German pain in the ass all around me, I fucking freakingly love that weather!
There, in a tiny cabin in the woods, on a large couch with many pillows and thick blankets, a hot drink like a P&G tea with warm milk and honey, a large thick window, some fine music and I am in fucking heaven on earth.
The Germans get depressed and scared and freeze until air temperature reaches about 31 degrees from atleast a gas flame.
We hate each other a lot!
#igotstuck but they get fucked!
#chieftain
So, that will come upon them from down of Hannover to about Milano, if that weather front hits Germany, on all places above 500 meters and possibly in the coming decade increasingly further down on lower places.
Real Estate in Rhoen, Thuringa, Hartz and Black Forest might become an opportunity hard to miss soon. Selling. I mean selling...