That is a sever level now. So, the obviously black culture representative of urban street life just called his shoes: staying on the bench.
That would mean they don't play, right? That is bad. Not in Germany. There it is the shit. Really sick and on a second thought makes sense.
The guy never having a second in court, but telling everyone he won the game having had Diarrhea playing the feel_sorry_for_me card? Andrew Smith??
#igotstuck #51sts #cyberpunkcoltoure
PS: Them being lost in the Snowfall world?
Who is that light skinned nigger?
German.
He keeps scoring like no second.
?
S'god an ounce now.
Weed? He looks like crack.
No man. I have some respect with the little babies. Its all a bit much to him. The Hood, yeah. I calls it.
Is he the guy that ran ..
Without shoes straight into the Projects. Got Alicia three Rocks and some credit. Nice, white and new. Off the shelf, man.
Do you still have some weed?
I need to call that English guy. He is going through fast.
No Rocks for him.
Yeah. No Rocks for him.
Uhhhaaaayyy?
CAUS YOU FUVK UP IN NOW TIME SNITCH THE COPS!!! BOOOOY!!!
Smoke and keep your mouth shut.
You met the English??
#streetwars
... a few hours later ...
Who are these two guys in clothes from The Collection?
How are they so clean?
They go daily??
Naaaah!!! I haven't seen them.
...
Ever!