Friday, 28 August 2026

AI - Status Update - Cyberdeck

 I have another SmartCam Chassis design printed. Soon, I will get back to that part of the System. I also might have found a use case that makes sense for me to finish the loadbalancer and decentralised AI LLM system.

Currently, 3D printing is my topic. The thing is that 3D printing needs patience or it creates trash. 3D printing has incredible potential and even PLA can be used to create sturdy objects, as I am about to proof, but that proof creating a 25 by 25 by 10 in centemeters piece of furniture will take 3 days of printing using about 1kg of Filament.

3D printing was another hype and I do not recall one person that proudly showed off with his prints. I even met a few having Raspberry Pis given a purpose, which was in both cases Smart Home stuff, but no Printer ever.

3D printing was misunderstood and never met expectations yet created a Universe of adaptors.

So... that's what they, we, do;

Pretty little things of the Stuff category of Things.

#cyberpunkcoltoure