Thursday, 27 August 2026

#conspiracytheories

 So.....

 Yes, Dennis Schröder plays significantly better for the German national team than he typically does in the National Basketball Association (NBA).

While he is valued as a reliable guard and secondary playmaker in the NBA, he transforms into a dominant superstar when wearing the German jersey.

You thrashing it???

#cyberpunkcoltoure 

No, he finally can play is strength, that ego that kept him moving like a Roulette Ball through about each single NBA team...

Complete Trust: Schröder has stated that the total freedom and trust given to him by his international coach and teammates boost his confidence.

Playing Style: The FIBA game features a slower pace and relies heavily on team execution rather than individual NBA isolation scoring. This style lets Schröder control the offense entirely with the ball in his hand 

My bad, what do I know about Basketball, like who am I? 
#afrustratedlittlekidinfrontofakeyboard 
 
PS: Tell em to stop the jamming. They got broadcast now. Rock it! I gotta see som' so!