Monday, 10 August 2026

#misconceptions

He is Pro now. In the end of the Vid he looks through a blood screening enterimg off season.
In the end of day is that telling him about his Liver and Kidneys. It should say somewhere Healthy, Threatened or how many weeks he still has, but they tend to understand the actual values. Also, are simplified information about his Organs health in a no respawn reality made for the average human.
A man like him can stretch out 6 weeks to a few years and months far into the 50ies, because of having used, Idiot they are, the superior adoptability to the biosystems of the Homo Sapiens Sapiens body for being able to deal with serious amounts of several combined toxins.

I just abuse shamelessly as much as I can that this society puts a very lot effort in keeping me dirt poor. So, even if I wanted would my biggest Talent, surviving a rebellious constant behaviour based on an unbreakable sense of justice, be not altered by any substance any other than known as Cheap.

#cyberpunkcoltoure