You might wonder if that exists or being right now part of German Polizei and BKA score ever more drugs to deny the existence, no matter the body cam footage.
Check this out. I met a guy like him, maybe a few more than I can tell, he is rich, living the dream. Not our dream. Provos have a different dream.
He is a good guy or perfectly hiding.
He tells the woman he'd buy her anything and she asks for a House.
If you pulled something, no matter what, and have that opportunity being an Irish Republican Army Provos Gang Independent Cell member means you think and ask for something selfless. Something that can not be traced back to you and that has as much leverage as possible being within the offering entities capability, because you are part of something bigger than him or you.
You fight for Freedom. No sacrifice too high. No mission too difficult.
That's not a poverty oath. That's making the world a better place by all means possible.
I can't drop anything anymore. I take the heat from here. This is the Storm.
#provos #centurion #deadhead